A Straighter Smile, Metal-Free With Invisalign
Are you looking to have the best smile possible? Invisalign may be for you. Contact us today at (330) 836-5585 to set up a consultation.
While orthodontic treatment is usually associated with teenagers, adults can benefit from it as well. The stigma of having metal braces as an adult steer many away from getting the smile they desire. At Eberhardt Dentistry, we can help you achieve your dream smile without all the metal using Invisalign or clear aligner treatment.
Invisalign are clear plastic trays worn in a series to help correct alignment issues with your teeth. They are custom-fit to your mouth based on the digital images we create of your mouth and jaw at Eberhardt Dentistry. Once we know what your mouth looks like currently, we will work with Invisalign to design treatment based on what you want your teeth to look like once treatment is complete.
A series of incremental trays are made specifically for you, and you will wear each set of plastic trays for around two weeks before moving on to the next set. Each tray set moves your teeth a little more until you achieve the final result, usually in 12 to 24 months. During this time, you will come to our office approximately every six weeks for evaluations and monitoring of tooth movement.
Advantages of Invisalign Over Traditional Orthodontics
Invisalign has several advantages over traditional metal braces, including:
- No metal wires or cemented on brackets
- No dietary restrictions
- Invisalign are removable whenever necessary
- Shorter treatment time over metal braces
- Patients can continue their regular oral hygiene routine
- Practically invisible when worn
- Easy to clean
For patients with only minor adjustments needed, Invisalign Express can give you results in as little as 6 weeks. Our staff can help you decide whether or not Invisalign Express is right for you.
What Can Invisalign Treat?
Invisalign can treat various common orthodontic problems, such as:
- Open bite: When your upper and lower teeth do not touch when your mouth is closed
- Underbite/Overbite: When your top front teeth sit either behind or in front of your lower front teeth
- Crowding: When your jaw is too small for all your teeth to fit, causing your teeth to overlap or twist
- Crossbite: When some of your upper teeth sit behind some of your lower teeth
- Gap teeth: When there is extra space in between two or more of your teeth
While Invisalign can treat most alignment issues inside your mouth, there may be rare occasions when it is not right for you. Our professional dental team will always go over all your options to ensure you receive the best care possible to achieve your desired results.
Invisalign at Eberhardt Dentistry
Eberhardt Dentistry proudly offers Invisalign treatment to patients in and around Akron, OH. Our team takes the time and care needed to make sure your smile looks it’s absolute best. Give us a call today at (330)836-5585 or schedule an appointment online.